- Authors are requested to submit their full paper in word document. The full paper length should not exceed 8-10 pages including tables and references.
- Manuscript should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- The template (.docx) can be downloaded from the website.
- Author should submit manuscript through Microsoft CMT, follow the link https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AIS3_2022.
- A manuscript number will be emailed to the corresponding author.
All manuscript submission must be original work and has not been published elsewhere. The AIS3 conference do not support any kind of plagiarism. Authors are fully responsible for plagiarism.
Full Paper Submission
Acceptance of Notification
Camera-ready Paper Submission
Last Date of Registration
20.01.2023 & 21.01.2023
- The full paper length should not exceed 8-10 pages including tables and references. Manuscript should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- Strictly follow AIP Template, and submit the PDF file of the same. For more info on manuscript submission, follow the link, AIP Conference Proceedings (scitation.org)
- Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
- Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
- Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail.
- Deeply verify the referencing style as per the attached template, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, and publication year.
- Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
REVIEW PROCESS AND DECISION
- Articles will be Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed by three experts to decide its suitability for publication in the conference. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email.
- There will be atleast 30 days review time from submission to notification of acceptance
ü The paper must be in the proper conference paper format.
ü The paper must adhere to within 08-10 page limit
ü The paper must meet at least one of the following criteria:
– Be of interest to the society’s participants and industry stakeholders;
– Present new methods or novel application of existing methods, analysis or experimentation;
– Present improvements in and/or new process, design, or technology;
– Discuss and provide fresh thoughts on the effects of evolving public and environmental policies on the technologies we address and operate.
ü Must clearly express the paper’s major contribution;
ü Be written in clear and understandable English language.
Reasons for Rejection:
ü Plagiarize or regurgitate old and well-proven thoughts;
ü Have copied others’ ideas without proper acknowledgment;
ü Are written exposing the same or similar ideas or represent only a minor variant of a previous publication;
ü Contain gross errors; are poorly written, or written in an obscure manner;
ü Commercial intent. (The paper should focus on the technical merit of the technology, process, or ideas, and should not be overtly commercial or read like a sales brochure for the specific product, make or model types, or services offered.)